- Parent Category: News News
- Published: 06 June 2007 06 June 2007
- Created: 06 June 2007 06 June 2007
- Last Updated: 27 December 2012 27 December 2012
Degree in Nuclear Engineering from University of Bologna. Ph.D in Nuclear Engineering from University of Bologna. Post Doctoral Position at the Engineering Faculty of the University of Bologna. Presently researcher at Department of Industrial Engineering (University of Bologna). Research on the modelization of neutron transport in nuclear reactors, nuclear reactor dynamics, particle transport, computational methods, basics plasma physics and complex system dynamics, X-ray transport. Research activities:
Development of methods and codes for the analysis of the environmental impact of accidental releases of radioactive contaminants.
- Safety and environmental impact analysis of nuclear facilities.
- Coupled transport problems involving photons and charged particles.
- Problems of multiple scattering.
Applications in X-ray and gamma spectroscopy (EDXRS, electron microprobe), medical physics (boron neutron capture therapy), environmental physics, industrial diagnostics.